Office 365 AI Fundamentals Workshop - Prerequisites
You must provide your own laptop computer for this Hands-On Lab that can access Wi-Fi and access sites on the Internet including but not limited to visualstudio.com, azure.com, nuget.org, and github.com.
For this workshop you will need:
- A laptop of course 😉 With a Windows operating system that is compatible with Visual Studio 2017 or 2019. You will need to be a local administrator.
- You'll need a copy of latest version of Visual Studio (any edition—Community, Professional, or Enterprise 2017 or 2019) with the following workloads installed: ASP.NET and web development and Azure development.
- Bot Framework v4 SDK Templates for Visual Studio
- .NET Core SDK version 2.1
- An Office 365 Developer Tenant
- An Azure Subscription Get a one for free or use the one you already have but you need to be an administrator and able to create resources in that subscription.
- Bot framework emulator
And you will need to have a basic understanding of Microsoft Visual C#, ASP.NET MVC, WEBAPI and basic understanding on Windows Azure Hosting.